Best-in-Class Coverage Plan from Volvo - Safe and Secure:
5 Years Warranty
The Safe + Secure Coverage Plan provides an additional year of New Car
Limited Warranty coverage for a total of five years. Additional warranties cover corrosion, seat belts, the
supplemental restraint system, emission systems, genuine Volvo replacement parts
and genuine Volvo accessories.
Please refer to the Warranty and Maintenance Records Information booklet for complete details.
5 Years Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance
Volvo is committed to a premium ownership experience for its customers. To further enhance your ownership experience, all 2011 and 2012 model year Volvo vehicles sold new to a retail customer and registered in the US by an authorized Volvo Dealer will include Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance*.
The maintenance program covers the first eight
scheduled services at no charge. The service schedule is 7,500, 15,000, 22,500,
30,000, 37,500 and 45,000 miles.*
*All MY12 and MY13 Volvo's sold to retail customers include 7,500, 15,000, 22,500 and 30,000 mile scheduled services performed within four years from in service date at no charge. Offer ends 1/2/2013.
Regularly scheduled maintenance service checks performed by your authorized Volvo Dealer will help ensure trouble free operation of your Volvo.
Please refer to your Warranty and Maintenance Records Information booklet for complete service maintenance information including service interval details. See your Volvo retailer for additional information.
5 Years Wear & Tear
Our Safe + Secure Coverage Plan offers you unlimited wear & tear coverage for five years or 50,000 miles. And that means that your brake pads, rotors and wiper inserts will be replaced as needed for wear and/or manufacturing defects - free of charge.
Wear items include :
- Brake pads (front/rear)
- Brake rotors (front/rear - only in conjunction with a covered brake pad replacement)
- Wiper inserts
Items Not Covered:
- Wear items outlined on page 11 of the Warranty and Maintenance Records Information manual with the exception of brake pads, rotors and wiper inserts.
- Damage to the vehicle resulting from normal wear and tear or abuse.
- Vehicles severely damaged and/or declared to be a total loss by an insurer.
- Damage due to poor fuel quality, abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, fire, accident, and flood/water damage.
- Severe operating conditions requiring additional services.
- Customer requested services or Volvo retailer suggested services not specified in the Volvo Warranty and Maintenance Records Information booklet.
5 Years Volvo On Call Roadside Assistance
Among the many useful standard features that come with your Volvo, the handiest may be Care By Volvo On Call. Volvo developed On Call Roadside Assistance for its customers because Volvo cares and believes Volvo owners deserve the highest form of motoring protection available today. Your initial On Call membership begins when you receive your new Volvo and lasts for five years.
Volvo On Call includes such services as:
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Towing to your nearest Volvo retailer
- Computerized trip routing/map service
- Lockout assistance
- Trip interruption expense benefits
- Car rental discounts
- Jump-starting, winching, battery failure, changing a flat or emergency delivery
- Volvo retailer